Browsing the SIS website
If you have accessed the site to view the information it contains you will remain completely anonymous. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website (reading pages or downloading information for example) we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site
- The date and time you visit our site
- The pages you visit on our site
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website
- The site address of the search engine through which you arrived, and the words used to define your search
The information gathered automatically by the site is used for statistical purposes only, with a view to making improvements for the benefit of visitors, as well as improving the system's technical performance.